ModificationGaming

Hey there!

We are a friendly community that discusses all things related to gaming, specifically modding. If you need help modding a game, just post on our forums and one of our members will gladly help you!

People who register from July 20 - September 1 have a chance to win a game of their choice on Steam!
To be eligible you must have at least 4 posts on the forum. Winner will be randomly chosen on Sept. 2

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ModificationGaming

Hey there!

We are a friendly community that discusses all things related to gaming, specifically modding. If you need help modding a game, just post on our forums and one of our members will gladly help you!

People who register from July 20 - September 1 have a chance to win a game of their choice on Steam!
To be eligible you must have at least 4 posts on the forum. Winner will be randomly chosen on Sept. 2

ModificationGaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Sponsors

+2
Kryptonight
PoachedTurkey
6 posters

I saw an ad for your site saying if I sign up I get VIP status

PoachedTurkey
    PoachedTurkey

Rep : 0

I saw an ad for your site saying if I sign up I get VIP status Empty I saw an ad for your site saying if I sign up I get VIP status

Post by PoachedTurkey Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:38 pm

When will I get it?
    Kryptonight
    Kryptonight
    Adept
    Adept

I saw an ad for your site saying if I sign up I get VIP status Empty Re: I saw an ad for your site saying if I sign up I get VIP status

Post by Kryptonight Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Send a PM to one of the mods
    PressYforPie
    PressYforPie
    Adept
    Adept

I saw an ad for your site saying if I sign up I get VIP status Empty Re: I saw an ad for your site saying if I sign up I get VIP status

Post by PressYforPie Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Yeah send a PM to one of the moderators to be put on the list. You get the status once the forum reaches 50 members
    CaesarwithS
    CaesarwithS

Post by CaesarwithS Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:41 pm

Hey mods, I would suggest making a requirement where the users have to be active to get V.I.P.

Or else people could just sign up, not contribute anything, and get V.I.P when the forum gets 50 people..
    DakotaM
    DakotaM
    Adept
    Adept

Post by DakotaM Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Don't worry you'll get it. Just make sure you actively post on the forum and discuss. If you don't like modding games, you can just keep posting in the general gaming section or the lounge Smile
    iKon
    iKon
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post by iKon Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:46 pm

You were added to the list when you joined. Thanks for signing up btw, make sure to post! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:44 pm