ModificationGaming

Hey there!

We are a friendly community that discusses all things related to gaming, specifically modding. If you need help modding a game, just post on our forums and one of our members will gladly help you!

People who register from July 20 - September 1 have a chance to win a game of their choice on Steam!
To be eligible you must have at least 4 posts on the forum. Winner will be randomly chosen on Sept. 2

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ModificationGaming

Hey there!

We are a friendly community that discusses all things related to gaming, specifically modding. If you need help modding a game, just post on our forums and one of our members will gladly help you!

People who register from July 20 - September 1 have a chance to win a game of their choice on Steam!
To be eligible you must have at least 4 posts on the forum. Winner will be randomly chosen on Sept. 2

ModificationGaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Sponsors

+2
PlatonicBeast
Kryptonight
6 posters

Spam attacks. What the hell is going on

Kryptonight
    Kryptonight
    Adept
    Adept

Rep : 0

Spam attacks. What the hell is going on Empty Spam attacks. What the hell is going on

Post by Kryptonight Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:22 pm

I just saw like 19 posts from the same dude. Is this spam or is this guy on acid?
    PlatonicBeast
    PlatonicBeast
    Adept
    Adept

Spam attacks. What the hell is going on Empty Re: Spam attacks. What the hell is going on

Post by PlatonicBeast Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:22 pm

I have no idea but this is pissing me off.
    PressYforPie
    PressYforPie
    Adept
    Adept

Spam attacks. What the hell is going on Empty Re: Spam attacks. What the hell is going on

Post by PressYforPie Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:24 pm

How is this spam the dude isn't advertising anything. I think hes just crazy..
    BootySweat
    BootySweat
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Rep : 2

Post by BootySweat Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:50 pm

A couple of these new threads were related to existing topics, so I merged them, but for the most part, they are new threads with valid discussion topics, and not advertising or spam.
    SushiRush
    SushiRush
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by SushiRush Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:58 pm

Just got back from vacation and saw this. Way too lazy to clean this up and I'm not going to make the mods do it.

It's been a fun run guys, but 3/4 of our members stopped posting after this, and I just don't know what to do.

Might have to sell the site. Sad
    blackjack21jin
    blackjack21jin

Post by blackjack21jin Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:51 pm

There a new place opened in NY. They have xbox360, PS3, and wii. All the newest and fun games too. I think the have new shipment of games bi-weekly. I just checked it out today and it was awesome!!! afro There was even 2 3d-Tv. The website is www.facebook.com/Jngamingcafe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:23 pm