ModificationGaming

Hey there!

We are a friendly community that discusses all things related to gaming, specifically modding. If you need help modding a game, just post on our forums and one of our members will gladly help you!

People who register from July 20 - September 1 have a chance to win a game of their choice on Steam!
To be eligible you must have at least 4 posts on the forum. Winner will be randomly chosen on Sept. 2

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ModificationGaming

Hey there!

We are a friendly community that discusses all things related to gaming, specifically modding. If you need help modding a game, just post on our forums and one of our members will gladly help you!

People who register from July 20 - September 1 have a chance to win a game of their choice on Steam!
To be eligible you must have at least 4 posts on the forum. Winner will be randomly chosen on Sept. 2

ModificationGaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Sponsors

STALKER COP Crash (Using STALKER Complete)

iKon
    iKon
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Rep : 0

STALKER COP Crash (Using STALKER Complete) Empty STALKER COP Crash (Using STALKER Complete)

Post by iKon Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:30 pm

I don't think the mod is the verdict however, because I have been using it for quite some time without issues.

The crash happens after the Jupiter Underground cutscene. Anyone got any ideas?

Last edited by iKon on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous
    Stalkerx

STALKER COP Crash (Using STALKER Complete) Empty Re: STALKER COP Crash (Using STALKER Complete)

Post by Stalkerx Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:05 pm

Try reading this:

There is a section on the underground Jupiter crash.
    Anonymous
    Thetemp

STALKER COP Crash (Using STALKER Complete) Empty Re: STALKER COP Crash (Using STALKER Complete)

Post by Thetemp Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:19 pm

^
    Uhhh, what?
    Anonymous
    Stalkerx

Post by Stalkerx Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:21 pm

Sorry, I forgot to paste the link lol.

Here it is:
    iKon
    iKon
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Rep : 0

Post by iKon Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:22 pm

Stalkerx wrote:Sorry, I forgot to paste the link lol.

Here it is:

Guest's can't post links because they might spam the forums. Just copy and paste the text or sign up.
    Anonymous
    Stalkerx

Post by Stalkerx Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:23 pm

Here:

People installing the 1.0.1 LITE experience crashes after the cut-scene of Jupiter Underground ( when their team first enter it to reach Pripyat ).

This is due to some missing climates used underground. As they do not eat much resources, instead of deleting the climate change script and degrading your game, you can simply re-add them, and enjoy more variation in climates in a fully working CoP.

Tested and working with LITE 1.0.1 installed on a XP SP2 2 GiB RAM.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:56 am