ModificationGaming

Hey there!

We are a friendly community that discusses all things related to gaming, specifically modding. If you need help modding a game, just post on our forums and one of our members will gladly help you!

People who register from July 20 - September 1 have a chance to win a game of their choice on Steam!
To be eligible you must have at least 4 posts on the forum. Winner will be randomly chosen on Sept. 2

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ModificationGaming

Hey there!

We are a friendly community that discusses all things related to gaming, specifically modding. If you need help modding a game, just post on our forums and one of our members will gladly help you!

People who register from July 20 - September 1 have a chance to win a game of their choice on Steam!
To be eligible you must have at least 4 posts on the forum. Winner will be randomly chosen on Sept. 2

ModificationGaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Sponsors

4 posters

Crysis 2 DX11 and Texture Pack crash

TheMysteriousStranger
    TheMysteriousStranger
    Adept
    Adept

Rep : 0

Crysis 2 DX11 and Texture Pack crash Empty Crysis 2 DX11 and Texture Pack crash

Post by TheMysteriousStranger Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:39 pm

What title says
    WoWgod
    WoWgod
    Adept
    Adept

Crysis 2 DX11 and Texture Pack crash Empty Re: Crysis 2 DX11 and Texture Pack crash

Post by WoWgod Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:47 pm

Is it crashing when you load a save game? This is a common problem.

When I load a save game crysis 2 crashes. The only solution is to load a mission and lose your progress.

So you can still play the game, but you can't load saved games. What I did was just beat the game on easy in one playthough. You can do it in separate playthroughs, but progress in the middle of missions will be lost.
    DakotaM
    DakotaM
    Adept
    Adept

Crysis 2 DX11 and Texture Pack crash Empty Re: Crysis 2 DX11 and Texture Pack crash

Post by DakotaM Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:47 pm

Yeah same thing happens to me. You have to load a level you already beat. You can't load a game in the middle of a mission or else you get a ctd
    BootySweat
    BootySweat
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Rep : 2

Post by BootySweat Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:30 pm

Is Crysis 2 the first game to release a DX11 patch like this?
    DakotaM
    DakotaM
    Adept
    Adept

Post by DakotaM Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:25 pm

They only did it because they promised Crysis 2 would have dx11 for PC, but it didn't.
    Gamers got so pissed off, they were forced to make a patch.
    BootySweat
    BootySweat
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Rep : 2

Post by BootySweat Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm

I hope we see more of these DX11 patches for other new games
    DakotaM
    DakotaM
    Adept
    Adept

Post by DakotaM Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:10 pm

BootySweat wrote:I hope we see more of these DX11 patches for other new games

Skyrim with tessellation? Yes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:33 am