ModificationGaming

Hey there!

We are a friendly community that discusses all things related to gaming, specifically modding. If you need help modding a game, just post on our forums and one of our members will gladly help you!

People who register from July 20 - September 1 have a chance to win a game of their choice on Steam!
To be eligible you must have at least 4 posts on the forum. Winner will be randomly chosen on Sept. 2

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ModificationGaming

Hey there!

We are a friendly community that discusses all things related to gaming, specifically modding. If you need help modding a game, just post on our forums and one of our members will gladly help you!

People who register from July 20 - September 1 have a chance to win a game of their choice on Steam!
To be eligible you must have at least 4 posts on the forum. Winner will be randomly chosen on Sept. 2

ModificationGaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Sponsors

3 posters

Assassins Creed Brotherhood

SilentStrike
    SilentStrike
    Adept
    Adept

Rep : 0

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Empty Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Post by SilentStrike Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Should I get it? I already have AC2 and I'm looking for a big improvement.
    Anonymous
    McLovin

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Empty Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Post by McLovin Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:45 pm

AC Brotherhood isn't a huge improvement gameplay wise, but it does add a lot of new features.

It's more of an offense game, where in AC:2 it was more defensive. (all you had to do was block, then counter)
    PressYforPie
    PressYforPie
    Adept
    Adept

Rep : 0

Post by PressYforPie Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Don't get it. The city feels way to claustrophobic,and they expect you to ride horses through bustling streets filled with people.
    internetlot
    internetlot
    Average Joe
    Average Joe

Rep : 3

Post by internetlot Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:25 pm

It has a lot of action in it, and the fighting has become more aggressive. You can tell a difference between 2 and 3

I was wondering since you like to talk about games so much, you should check out www.Onlinegameland.com it's a gaming community for online gamers. I was there yesterday, it was a very neat site.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:04 am